Friday, January 27, 2012

So Incredibly BLESSED!!

Yesterday was a simply DELIGHTFUL day!!! Boy did I feel loved! Such a great birthday:) It started VERY early..in the 5 o'clock hour! I spent the night in Ari's room and she woke me up at 5:00(or sometime very early!) with chipmunks singing happy birthday and a birthday outfit from mom! (She is so sneaky!) Then Ari was so kind as to inform me that Tyler and Matt were waiting for us in the lobby so I better hurry up and get ready. I just kept saying, no, no, no, this isn't happening! Well it was and Ari (who informed me Wednesday night that she just is NOT a morning person) said we needed to get a move on it because we had places to be! It was like a repeat of my 18th birthday..thank you Tyler! I think his favorite thing is to wake people up early and take them out to breakfast for their birthday! hehe We went to IHOP for breakfast where we had the most hilarious waiter! After working for an hour I was able to go to the gym..which I just love! On my walk through campus I saw a couple people and stopped to talk for a little bit and it ended up taking me an hour to get to my room after leaving the gym! Stephanie and I went out to lunch at Red Robin and when I got back Ari and I went to the store to get some stuff for an AS party last night. For dinner, some friends and I dressed up and went to The Cheesecake Factory. I had so much fun and really enjoyed being around girls I love so much! When we got back from dinner I headed to Tara's apartment where people from AS were celebrating mine and Tim's birthdays! It was so great to be reunited with AS peeps:) Upon my return to my room for a sleepover with Ari, I walk in and there was TP everywhere!!! Mom has been telling me that since I'm no longer a teenager I'm not allowed to go TPing anymore so Ruth (the prankster) thought she'd TP my room for kicks and giggles. I have to admit it was a pretty good job;) It was such a loooooong day but filled so many wonderful things and people I love:) I felt so cared for, loved, and affirmed by everyone I was surrounded by. I have been beyond blessed by incredible friends! Even though I couldn't spend my birthday with my family, I still felt so loved by them too! God is so good and I do not deserve what He has blessed me with. This past year was great and I'm looking forward to another wonderful year of life. As I enter my 20's, a new decade in my life, my prayer is that in all I say and do, that my life bring honor and glory to my King. Thank you for making my birthday so special:) It was definitely the best one so far!

So full of JOY,
Amanda


Ruth, Jen, Reylena, Kelsey, Ari, Erin(she took the picture), and I went out to dinner!


Thanks for taking the picture Erin!

So full of JOY and beyond BLESSED:)

Kayle works at Cheesecake Factory so she couldn't come to dinner but I still got to see her!


The damage..

Thank you Ruth!

No comments:

Post a Comment