Thursday, January 5, 2012

She Said YES to the DRESSSSSS!

Today I went wedding dress shopping with Stephanie, her mama, and her aunt. We were just going to get an idea of what she liked and try a few on. Little did we know that 3 hours later we would walk out of the store having purchased a dress! The very first dress she tried on was IT. Like THE DRESS. Ahhhh-mazing! She looked stunning. She even walked like a bride in it. She tried on a number of dresses but every time she came back to this same one. It was so beautiful! I can't wait until July! I tried on two bridesmaids dresses too. It was fun! We walked around together to see how they looked together. Steph said the girls are going to go shopping for dresses soon:):):) When I got back to school mom brought dinner for my friends. I was pleasantly surprised to see Grandma Sue, Aunt Ann, and Uncle Fred. We had green enchiladas and rice and guacamole! Muy delicioso! Today was such a great day! Class flew by, as I had hoped, it was great to spend the afternoon with Stephanie and I'm so glad I was there when she found the perfect dress, and eating mom's food is always amazing! Now I must study for my vocab quiz in the morning. Gotta get down to business.

Trying to focus and utterly filled with joy,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment