Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Surprise Letter!

Today after work I went to check my mail on the way back to my room and found an envelope from the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT!!!! I was confused as to what it could possibly be but super excited that I had this little white envelope in my hands! I opened it up quickly and found a personal letter from only the coolest president ever! When I went to decorate Rose Parade floats last month with my church, Tyler, Melissa, and I sent DBC a postcard saying that Biola should have a float in the parade! The letter was thanking us for the postcard and that he thinks it would be cool to have a float too!! It wasn't anything huge, but it did bring me joy as I read it. It was a lovely surprise after a long day at work:)

Surprised and excited,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment