Wednesday, January 18, 2012

An Unexpected, Wonderful Day

Today was surprisingly beautiful. I thought it was just going to be another day..plain and simple. But it was so much better than I expected! It started with a good run and time in the gym. I went to class and when I walked in, I was handed two assignments that I got EXTRA CREDIT on!!! Hallllla! So excited! And my quiz was a BREEZE! PLUUUUUS, we got out 30 minutes early:) So. Great. I got to read a little bit in the sunshine before lunch with a friend and then got to spend the rest of my day with Ari:) We watched Once Upon a Time, I got all my Spanish assignments done, caught up on New Girl, read a little more, and got a little nap in. Tonight all I have left to do is learn my vocab which will be super easy! 2 more days..8 more hours of class..then I'm DONE!

Pleasantly surprised by today,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment