1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
4. Be HONEST with myself and with others.
5. LOVE all, for they are children of God. Do not discriminate.
6. Clothe yourselves with COMPASSION, KINDNESS, HUMILITY, GENTLENESS and PATIENCE.
7. FORGIVE others..and myself, allowing the grace that flows from Christ to be shown to those around me.
8. Let the PEACE of Christ rule in my heart, since as members of one body we were called to peace.
9. Be THANKFUL. Always.
10. Let the message of Christ dwell among us.
11. SING to God with GRATITUDE in my heart.
12. And whatever I do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus.
13. Give THANKS to God the Father.
14. Have COMPASSION for others.
15. Live in the moment, thankful for whatever season I'm experiencing.
I have a feeling this is going to be the year of THANKS. I have been immensely blessed in my life and I want to bless others. God gives us so much that we do not deserve but because of His LOVE, we have everything we could ever need. On this New Year's day, I am so thankful for my SAVIOR and His unending and constant love, my family that I love Oh. So. Much., my education at Biola and all the opportunities that have been presented, and my dear friends that are beyond amazing. I am praying that this year I live in a constant state of thankfulness and joy.
With a thankful and hopeful heart,