Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So Full of Delight!

Tonight mom brought dinner for me and my friends! She made taquitos, guac, rice, banana split brownies, and chocolate dipped strawberries! She even brought a table cloth and daisies for the table. 'Twas delightful! The caf has totally been slackin' lately so it was GREAT to eat "real"/homemade food, especially my moms!! Oh my sooooo good! It was seriously so so so great to see her and Emily and to eat her food. Mom also helped me write a lesson plan for my teaching class. I really miss them and can't wait to be home for Easter in less than 3 weeks!! Today was a delightful day full of sunshine, 2nd graders, and pranks. Hannah and I are in a prank war..but called truce. Hopefully this will stay. She tried short sheeting my bed today but I caught it this afternoon when I noticed my bed wasn't made right. She was kind of bummed about it. We are both busy with homework and I don't really want to be nervous to go to my own room so we ended it. I am now in the library and will be here until midnight:/ I'm hosting a prospective student tomorrow so I'm really excited about that! And I have TWO classes cancelled. How delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment