Tuesday, April 19, 2011

COOKIE

So I've been sitting in the library since 2:30 this afternoon. It is now 6:00pm. I AM FREEZING!!! I just finished 1 Kings. I have to do 2 Kings now. 25 chapters. So close to being done. Yet it feels so very far away! I'm not going to eat dinner tonight..well not a decent dinner. Katelyn is suppose to be bringing me a cookie from Eagle's soon. Right now all I can think about is that cookie. That soft, round, chocolaty cookie. Oh it's so close. I can't wait to taste it. I think I'm going to leave the library in 2 hours. If I work NON-STOP(no brain breaks) I could probably knock out a good chuck of the work I have left. But I have just about ZERO motivation:/ I should get to bed at a somewhat decent hour tonight. After 12 but before 5 I'd say! Someone suggested try working in the laundry room because it's quiet and there are little to no distractions! I think I'm going to try that tonight. I've used just about 60% of my pandora hours this month already. It's only April 19th! It's sad that 40 hours of free music simply is not enough. I only listen to it when I do homework..so I guess it's a good way to measure how much homework I do! [in 2 1/2 weeks..26 hours of homework so far]

No comments:

Post a Comment