Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DONE

So I finally finished 1 and 2 Kings at 5am this morning! Man it was HAAAAAARD to get through. I slept for 3 hours and oddly I am functioning VERY well. 3 hours of sleep is a good amount for me. I have found over the course of this semester that when I get about 3 hours of sleep I am good to go! If I have 5-6 hours, I am so tired throughout the day and need a nap and am falling asleep in class. So I have come the conclusion that I need 3 or 9 hours of sleep to properly function in a day. Weird? Yes. Good to know? Oh yes.
And I will be going on Facebook soon..later today! I told myself I wasn't going to go on this week until all my work is done and I'm done this week!! I'm going home tomorrow night:) Tonight I have AS commissioning and we are having a Gilmore Girls night! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment