Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gilmore Girls Night!

So tonight we had a floor Gilmore Girls night! It was so great! We had about 20 girls from our floor all gather in the lobby as a mini floor event before we all leave for break. We had oreos, peanut butter, pop tarts, marshmallows, pudding, watermelon, and strawberries. So yummy! It was so fun to get the girls together, to feast together, and to watch The Girls. We watched two episodes and now I have officially finished season 5! My goal is to get season 6 done over break and then after finals, Maddy and I are going to do a marathon for season 7!! Then I'll be done. I decided that when I'm a teacher I will need to buy all 7 seasons and have them in my classroom for when I grade papers. When I'm at school late working (just like mom!), the Girls can keep me company! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment