Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Uh Oh!!!

So mom told me about an adorable blog called The First Grade Parade. Tonight I went on and checked it out and seriously just spent 30 mins jumping from teacher blog to teacher blog and now follow about 6 of them. These teachers first of all have the CUTEST blogs ever!! And second of all, the cutest ideas and classrooms ever!! Oh how I can't wait to be a teacher:) When I'm a teacher, I will have to have a blog with pictures of the cute ideas I get from my mom, and other teachers. I can't wait!!!
It's 12:40am and I still have to write a paper. It's only two pages though, so it's not too bad! All the work for it is mostly done, I just have to actually write it out now. I have to be up in about 6 hours for observations! Oh how I love going to observations:) Spending time with kids and getting ideas in Mrs. Wheatley's first grade class bring such joy to my heart!
Notice how I'm blogging more? Hmmm am I avoiding working by being on Blogger now instead of Facebook? UH OH!! hehe I have a list of things I need to blog about! Dad and Grandma must be happy because they are more updated on what I'm doing lately. They are my top, unofficial followers:)

P.S. I am turning in my application for the School of Education today:) Super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment