Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Encouragement

Here are some encouraging words:

Habakkuk 1:5
For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.

I love this verse! My friend Hannah Quinn shared it with be about a month ago and I have had it on my desktop ever since. God has ordained everything in our lives and it is far better than anything we could ever dream up or imagine. I can't wait to see how the future unfolds! I'm so glad God loves us enough to give us the rising sun each morning and the calm white moon at night. He also cares about what is important to us and has something wonderful in store for our futures! Sometimes we don't need to be asking God what is His will for our lives and where will be end up as a career or job or where to live but simply ask Him what is the next step we need to take so we can continue to allow Him to move us toward where ever He is taking us. But, God doesn't call us to be comfortable, He calls us to be faithful. Sometimes waiting and listening can be the hardest part but He is faithful and will not leave us. He never said it would be easy, but He promises it will worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment