Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rain Rain Rain

Although the sunshine has been so lovely lately, the rain is a nice, refreshing way to mix things up. It's kinda funny because today when I was praying before lunch I meant to thank God for the rain but accidentally said sunshine because I've been praying about it for so long now! Oh it's been nice but will be here for good before we know it so I'm going to appreciate the falling rain while it's here. This weather makes me want a fire place reallllllly bad! I have not resorted to the virtual fireplace on youtube yet but may later today. All I want to do is snuggle on the couch under a blanket and watch Gilmore Girls and sip chai lattes with Kelsey. But for now I am in sweats on my bed working on homework. I guess it's not that bad and I am comfortable. I am working on homework in my room all day until dinner time. I have been listening to my Pandora (custom online radio stations) so much this month that I'm going to reach my 40 hour limit today. I mostly only listen to it when I work on homework. Does that mean I've done 40 hours of homework this month? I have four papers due this week. I'm off to keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment