Monday, May 2, 2011

PACKED? Really??

So I came to Library after class today and much to my surprise it is P-A-C-K-E-D!! I mean every seat, desk, computer, and secret spot is taken! I would think that most students are still trying to get back into the swing of things, denying there is work to be done, avoiding it at all costs, and the library would be fairly empty. Nope! I guess it is full of students who did not do any work over break. (That's not me...I did LOTS of work over break. I just needed books from the library so I have to work on a short paper tonight) I will have to find a new secret spot. I think many students have caught on to it. :( it makes me sad but I must find somewhere new as finals approach and everyone and their mom will be in the libes to study and finish up work. I might have to resort to sitting on the floor in a secret corner and sacrifice a chair or desk all together..

-over and out-

No comments:

Post a Comment