Thursday, May 26, 2011

2.5

Last semester when I was running on the track (before I discovered the glory of the gym!), I set a goal of being able to run two and half miles before the end of the semester. While that didn't happen in the fall, it DID happen last night! So I met my goal by the end of year! I successfully ran 2.5 miles without stopping in 30 minutes. I know that this is very slow for many running guru's but I have now overcome my fear of running! I got comfortable in the gym hitting the elliptical for 30-45 minutes and became scared of running. Sadly, last night the gym was closed by the time I was ready go so I resorted to the track. I prayed the whole time and God gave me the stamina to be able to run 2.5 miles! It was so great. I was running with a smile on my face and praying the whole time:)

I was one happy chicka!

No comments:

Post a Comment