Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Job

I. STINKIN. LOVE. MY. JOB. I started my new internship on Monday at 10am. We started by doing a little bit of prep work for the Faculty Conference then went into a little of training for the year. We learned about different paperwork and account codes and such. Victoria took us to lunch at Islands on Monday. Much to our surprise, lunch was free! The restaurant was giving everyone free food! We were so shocked!! I got delicious veggie tacos:) 4:30pm came very quickly and the day was over! I was very nervous but it went so well and I loved it! It was fun wearing my new work clothes too:) It's going to be such a great year!!! I work with such wonderful people and love what I do! Plus I got a super cool, very official looking nametag to wear to events:)

No comments:

Post a Comment