Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Magical Biola :)


I stinkin love Biola. One of the coolest things to me is the community. One of the most amazing things to see is people praying together. I have heard stories of friend who are injured and random students they don’t even know will walk up to them and ask to pray for their hurt foot, leg, knee, etc. Today I saw two guys praying with a student who had a knee brace on. It appeared that they didn’t know her but wanted to pray for her healing. It was a really cool thing to see. Another thing I love to see/hear on campus is students talking about God and how He is working in their lives. I’d be willing to say 9 out of 10 conversations you overhear are about God and what He is doing in the lives of our student body. Such a great thing! Man I love Biola and all it is. 
There is just something magical about this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment