Friday, February 4, 2011

Spring Semester

I am really excited about this semester! I had a great first week and I can't wait to see what God has in store for the next few months. I'm taking 18 units and suuuuuper excited about all my classes! I love, love, love all my professors! Although I will have a lot of work, I know I'm going to learn a lot and it will be worth it.
These are my classes:
English~I have the same professor as last semester. She's super sweet and I love her motherly approach to the class.
Old Testament~This class is going to be a lot work but I am really excited to learn about the Old Testament this semester and I have a great professor.
Biblical Interpretation and Spiritual Formation~I LOVE the professor I have for this class. I am really excited about what I will be learning in this class.
Intro to Public Communications~I will have to give three speeches in this class and have a really cool and funny professor. The worst part is it's an 8am class with a 15 minutes walk. But I'm excited because I love public speaking!
Intro to Teaching~I'm taking this class to determine if the teaching major is for me. I am excited about doing observation hours and such for this class. The professor knew all our names by the time we walked out of the first class and read a book(like we were little kids!) It was so cute! :) I can't wait to see how the Lord speaks to me through this class.
Intro to Public Relations~I'm so glad I'm taking this class! I have an awesome professor who loves his job and is very educated about PR. I'm going to learn a lot in this class!

I have had a wonderful week and am loving being here back at Biola! I have tons of work and reading to do this weekend and will be reading the rest of today. I had a meeting this afternoon about all the events we will be working for Event Society and we have 22 events between now and the end of May! It is going to be a crazy, busy semester but I know God has a lot in store and I'm excited to see what He's going to do in me, my roommates, on my floor, in my classes, through chapel, and in general at Biola with all students. It's going to be an amazing semester and I feel so blessed to be here at Biola:)

With an excited and prayerful heart,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment