Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bucket List

Over Interterm Hannah and I made a bucket list for this semester. We have it up on our wall by the door so when we are bored or have spare time we can check something off our list! FYI--I rarely have time that I just sit and wonder what in the world I am going to do with myself. I've had tons of homework, work, and things going on all the time. Although life is busy I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm very happy where I am right now and feel so blessed.

Here's our list:
1. Go to a concert
2. Make T-shirts
3. Do a scavenger hunt
4. Make dinner in the Alpha kitchen
5. Make a sandcastle at the beach (which requires a beach trip!!)
6. Make something new and different at the Caf
7. Eat something totally new
8. Create an activity to play on campus at night
9. Relax on the Sundeck
10. Go to a frozen yogurt place and try every flavor
11. Go to the zoo and take a picture with a lion, tiger, and bear
12. Have a paint balloon war
13. Create a photoshoot
14. Go swing dancing
15. Dress up fancy and go to Denny's
16. Make a music video and/or a workout video
17. Play at the park across the street
18. Take our mattresses down off our beds, put them together and have a sleepover
19. Go camping with friends somewhere!
20. Have a Gilmore Girls day with junk food, pizza, pop tarts, and take out Chinese food
21. Go Cosmic bowling
22. Play hide-and-seek in a grocery store
23. Learn how to do something new
24. Have a game night(we already did this one!)
25. Play in the mud after it rains(maybe this weekend!!)
26. Sit in a new place in Chapel(we always sit in the same spot)

No comments:

Post a Comment