Friday, December 7, 2012

What Happened?

Countless times throughout this semester since September 23, my dad has reminded me that it is not the first day of fall anymore and I must update my blog. I told him I know and that I was too busy to post. Then every time I thought about sitting down to write a post, there was so much to write about it would either be the longest post in the world or too many things would be missed. So now, that I have finals coming up and only two weeks left, I've decided to sit down and write. Write what the heck has been happening this semester. So the following posts are about what I was doing this semester from retreats, fun with friends, the things I've learned and everything in between.

Shouldn't have taken all this time to blog but glad I did,
Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment