Friday, December 7, 2012

Floor Retreat 2012

I love the girls on my floor! In October we had the chance to go to Norco to stay at the Parker's house for a night. The house was perfect and the girls loved the pool and the yard! We swam and watched movies, and cooked, and baked, and played Apple Schmear. It's a game that the family plays on the movie Cheaper By The Dozen so we made our own version of it and played in the front yard! It was so fun!!! I think Floor Retreat is one of my favorite things about RA so far:) Here's some pics from our weekend:

Snacks by the pool

Enjoying the sun!

Love these girls!

Apple Schmear team!

Team in the outfield

Played the game "Uffda" Style

We got fruit from the caf to play this super great game! It's a new fave of mine:)

Waiting for dinner

Mom and dad came to help make dinner

Hangin outside

Dessert time!

Slumber party status!

Hot tubbin and worship!

S'mores:)

My car on the drive home! We listened to T-Swift the whole time:)

It was such a blast and we were so thankful to the Parker's who opened their home to us for our retreat!

So blessed by my floor,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment