Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Floor Retreat

Last weekend my floor went on our floor retreat. We went to Hannah B's house in Whittier(after driving through Brea because of wrong directions) for dinner. 'Twas lovely! We made spaghetti and salad and hung out for a bit then drove to Kelsey's house in Temecula.  Natasha, aka our Senator for Alpha West, was my driver.  We had lots of fun in the car dancing and analyzing each other and taking pictures of cars! lol.  When Brittany called us with the correct directions to Hannah's house Friday night, Natasha said that if we couldn't find it we would just end up at Taco Bell and eat 5-layer burittos for dinner.  Much to our surprise, we were the first car to Hannah's house. When Brittany got there she had a 5-layer burrito for Natasha. Don't we have the best RA's ever?!! The drive to Kelsey's was interesting as well.  There was lots of traffic on the 91...no surprise there! We got a litte bit lost but drove past Amanda Park so that was cool!  When we got to Kelsey's house it was like a big sleepover with 17 girls. It was so nice to just hang out and eat and play games and watch movies.  We made smores on the stove too!  The next morning I awoke to Brittany and Kelsey in my face. What a lovely surprise! We ate breakfast and hung out and got ready to go to the park.  At the park we sock wrestled and ate lunch and played games. It was really nice to just relax with each other.  Natasha and I had fun driving home seeing interesting cars. lol.  Overall it was nice to just relax and get away with my Soul Sisters.  I'm so glad we got the chance to go.

This week we have the Torrey Conference so we don't have classes on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday! I'm done for the week.  I will have some work to do this weekend for next week but for the most part this week is pretty relaxing.  I get to work Torrey too for Event Society! So excited! We also have another conference we are working this weekend.  And Chrysalis training starts on Saturday!! I am very excited for that!!!

Have a fantastic week! Stay dry and warm and snuggle by the fireplace! Since I don't have a fireplace to sit by I go sit in Common Grounds and drink caramel apple cider or hot chocolate with mint. So lovely! That's another one of my favorite places to sit on campus:) Oh and wear your favorite scarf this week!

All my love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment