Tuesday, September 20, 2011

PB & J's

Oh. My. Lanta. I am falling in love with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches more and more every minute of every day!!! Usually on Mondays and Wednesdays I don't have time to eat dinner because I get out of class at 5:45 and then have class again at 6 until 9. So I make myself a little sandwich to go and eat it while I run to class or study for the upcoming quiz. Well lately the caf has been having GRAPE jelly..only the best kind!..and I am just REALLLLLLLLLY enjoying my pb&j's..on toasted bread of course because gluten-free bread cannot be eaten straight out of the bag..it's just kinda gross. WELLLLLLLLL tonight I tried a new thing! I put my pb&j in the panini maker and BAAAAAAAAM a beautiful, even deeper, love and appreciation was created for that warm, yummy delight that brings such joy to my stomach and for that wonderful panini maker! Man that thing works wonders:)

No comments:

Post a Comment