Monday, September 5, 2011

Laundry

This afternoon I did laundry when I got home from Big Bear. It was raining this morning when we left the mountains so I was wearing a sweatshirts and jeans. When I got back to school it was really hot and I had to go to the bathroom really bad so I took my sweatshirt off real quick, threw it in a pile of laundry and ran to the bathroom. After sorting all my laundry from last week and the weekend, i put my first load in. When it was done I went to switch it and the first thing I pull out is my IPOD! Little did I know my ipod was still in the pocket of my sweatshirt from the car ride back! I haven't even had my new ipod a month yet. I stopped everything I was doing and walking to the grocery store to buy a bag of rice. Hopefully putting it in a bag of rice will fix it..if not I may cry. When I got back I went to finish my second load and pull my darks out of the dryer and some of my clothes had shrunk! I thought to myself "This is not happening!" Next, I put my second load in the dryer and go back to get my load out later and my entire load is wet because the dryer door had opened! Gosh really! So I had to pay for an extra load in the dryer. Today was just not my day for laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment